This LEGAL NOTICE regulates the rights and obligations of dSEO.pro and users, in relation to access, navigation and use of this website without prejudice to dSEO.pro reserves the right to modify, without notice, its content, being in force those that are published at the time of navigation.
By browsing, viewing and using this website you acquire the status of user, and therefore implies on your part the express acceptance of all clauses that we indicate in this Legal Notice, as well as other warnings or specific clauses that are established in the different sections for the recruitment, use of services, products, registrations, or sections of the Page.
Therefore, if you do not accept the clauses set forth in this Legal Notice, you must refrain from accessing and/or using the services and/or contents made available to you on the Site, proceeding to leave the same.
dSEO.pro may terminate, suspend or interrupt, at any time without prior notice, access to the contents of the page, without the possibility for the User to claim any compensation. However, in the event of closure of the platform, an attempt will be made to refund any payments that have been made for annual subscriptions that have not been completed.
PERSONAL AND FISCAL INFORMATION OF THE PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR THE WEBSITE
- Identity of the Responsible Party: Daniel García Aparicio
- Commercial Name: dSEO.pro
- NIF: 71941426-W
- Address: C/ Jeronimo Arroyo, 39, 34004, Palencia
- E-mail address: email@example.com
FORM OF INCOME
Monthly, semi-annual or annual subscription for platform members.
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE GOODS OR SERVICES
Membership in dSEO.pro
The dSEO.pro membership is a monthly, semi-annual or annual payment that unlocks access to the platform.
The net price of the membership is the one agreed when the service is contracted, as this subscription price may rise over time, depending on when you have contracted.
This price includes VAT and possible commissions from the payment gateways used by dSEO.pro.
The current price for new subscriptions is 8 euros per month in monthly subscription.
REFUNDS and WITHDRAWALS
No refunds are allowed because the price covers access to some tools and community that once accessed the use of them is irrevocable, or its revocability is not verifiable.
Refund request procedure: If you are not satisfied and want to request a refund, please write to info@dSEO.pro indicating the reasons why you think we should refund the amount paid. We will consider that you have contacted support to try to solve the problem before requesting a refund.
On dSEO.pro you can make payments by credit/debit card.
Payments made on dSEO.pro are recurring. That is, they will be repeated automatically after the chosen period. This payment is always made on the same day of the month that the monthly subscription is made and on the same day of the year for the annual subscription.
In some cases the date of payment may vary:
- In the case of the 31st or 29-31 in the case of the second month of the year, payment is made on the last calendar day of the month.
- If the time of payment is very close to the change of day according to UTC time (reference time used in our payment gateways), this payment may vary and be made one day earlier or one day later in the following months/semesters/years.
Credit or debit card
For payment by credit or debit card, dSEO.pro uses the online payment gateway Stripe, whose company name is Stripe, Inc. and whose details are available at: https://stripe.com/es.
Visa and Mastercard cards will be accepted.
The gateway’s bank fees and applicable taxes are included in the price, any extra charges by the member’s bank will not be the responsibility of dSEO.pro.
Payments through PayPal are handled by PayPal (Europe) S.à.r.l. & Cie, S.C.A. which is part of PayPal Inc. and is located in California, USA.
Gateway banking fees and applicable taxes are included in the price, any extra charges by the member’s bank will not be the responsibility of dSEO.pro.
SERVICE DELIVERY and CANCELLATION PROCEDURE
Automatically, upon receipt of payment, the customer will have full access to the platform, which can be done through the top bar on the button that says “ENTER”.
Cancellation: The cancellation of the service must be done by the dSEO.pro client, at the url dSEO.pro/account. The day you cancel your account you will no longer have access to dSEO.pro. It is advisable to cancel the service as close as possible to the date of the next payment in order to enjoy the tools to the fullest.
In the case of forced cancellation due to non-payment, several scenarios are possible:
- Payment failures due to insufficient funds: Cancellation will be effective after 3 automatic attempts by Stripe/PayPal payment platforms and within 3 weeks from the date of the first failed collection.
- Payment failures due to declined card: The cancellation can be effective before the 3 week deadline if it is proven that the payment has been forcibly declined at the bank in order to try to enjoy more time on the platform without making the payment.
- Stopping automatic payments on PayPal: if the automatic payment profile on PayPal is stopped, dSEO.pro will be automatically cancelled at the end of the contracted term.
- PayPal payment failure: sometimes PayPal informs of the impossibility to charge an account again, in these cases the account will be cancelled at the end of the last paid installment.
LANGUAGE(S) IN WHICH THE CONTRACT IS CONCLUDED
All commercial communication with dSEO.pro, in order to be considered valid, must be made in neutral Spanish. Any ambiguity due to differences in vocabulary in different geographical areas must be clarified.
TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE, AFTER-SALES AND WARRANTY
dSEO.pro has a support ticket system accessible to members, through this system we will answer general questions about web development and online marketing, as well as solve any problem caused by the platform, or by the use of it.
We also have an email address info@dSEO.pro for any extra communication required.
DURATION OF THE CONTRACT
The dSEO.pro contract lasts from the activation of the membership through payment until cancellation by the user.
FUNCTIONALITY OF DIGITAL CONTENT
dSEO.pro is not responsible for the performance, at temporary or permanent moments, of third party tools accessible through the subscription on dSEO.pro.
- Neither this website nor its legal representatives are responsible for the content or accuracy of the privacy policies that may have third party services outside this website.
- Copying or transcribing all or part of any text from this website for any use is expressly prohibited. The texts on this website are meant to be read only, please refrain from using them for any other purpose.
- Copying or downloading of images from this website is expressly prohibited.
- Hotlinking of images from this website is not allowed.
- It is allowed to copy and use the HTML structures and CSS styles used in this website, as long as it is partially and never the totality of the format generating a website identical to this one.
In the event of non-compliance with these conditions, we may be forced to take appropriate legal action.